Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 10

So here's what I am up to lately, I am pitching my idea to the sailing coach to design and work on making hats for my school's team. If he says yes then there's a good chance I could get 25 of the kids to buy them. I could make a small but reasonable profit for my effort, probably only like $75-$100 but it's a good start and if I could talk to more of the teams it could really add up. I have all the designs printed and ready to show the sailing coach and I am talking with some of the kids on the team to see which designs they like better. I will also will be looking at making a powerpoint presentation to send out to my mom's friends that work in Junior Sailing to see if any of them would be interested in helping me fund my business. I am still working with my aunt to create a general design for the company itself, not any sports. So I have a bit of work to do and not much time to do it because my schedule starts to really be tight in the spring. Wish me luck :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment