Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week 8

This week was more difficult then I imagined, in regards to my project. I think at this point I should just get my demo ready. I have the hat but I didn't think it would be this difficult to get it embroidered. My aunt could get it done but I'm afraid it would take somewhere beyond a week or two and I aim to have it embroidered by next Thursday. I will contact my original partner once more and if I am without response then I will begin communicating with the store closest to me. I really am not super excited about this stage and want the demo finished quickly so that I could finish more and begin selling. My time and motivation has been limited lately but I think as soon as the demo is finished I will begin to see  my vision for Ocean Catch more clearly. The prototype will also be great for photo shoots and starting marketing my ideas. I was thinking maybe of partnering with someone working on a photography project if they would be interested in helping me as well. However, those ideas a longer term. I can't wait for the prototype to be finished and I will make sure to post a picture of it. Wish me luck this week I'm going to need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment